Subject: Re: NetBSD on Ultra1/170E w/Creator3D?
To: Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>
From: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/07/2004 11:07:09
I have no idea if these will work with the zs serial based keyboard/ms
(the ultra1 and 2) as I havent tested that yet, but there are patches to
make the creator work.  They need to be cleaned-up and a few minor
keyboard bugs (such as L1-A not working right) fixed before they're
committed...haven't had the time to dedicate to it lately.

	http://www.shrubbery.net/creator.diff creatorx.diff and XF86Config

And these kernel conf bits; this is what I am using

options         RASTERCONSOLE           # fast rasterop console
options         RASOPS_CLIPPING
options         FONT_GALLANT12x22       # the console font
ffb*            at mainbus0
wsdisplay*      at ffb?
options         FFBDEBUG
wskbd*          at kbd?                 # console ?
wsmouse*        at ms?
options         WSEMUL_SUN              # sun terminal emulation
options         WS_KERNEL_FG=WSCOL_GREEN
options         WS_KERNEL_BG=WSCOL_BLACK
options         WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_SYSCONS# emulate some ioctls
options         WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_RAWKBD # can get raw scancodes

Its entirely possible I've missed something here that is needed to make it
work.

Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 05:31:19PM +0200, Michael-John Turner: