Subject: Re: X11 on an Ultra 5
To: NetBSD/sparc64 Sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Timo_Sch=F6ler?= <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/08/2004 18:28:21
>>    3. Is there still any interest in getting X11 to work on these
>>        machines?
>
>    Yes, definitively.
>
>    I blame the lack of support on the X build process and configuration
>    mess ;-)
>

> bzzzzt.  we replaced at least the former a while ago ;-)

sparc64 smp + X support => who needs Solaris? ;)

isn't there support for X on sparc64 in OpenBSD? what about porting it
from there (is there some legal stuff avoiding this)?

timo

:x!

This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life,
you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where
to go.