Subject: ipnat ftp proxy: any news?
From: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/01/2004 14:55:55
Is anyone currently working on fixing the ftp proxy functionality in
ipnat on sparc/sparc64? I recently moved my NAT/DHCP/DNS services over
to an Ultra 1, and noticed that it's still broken... outgoing ftp
sessions (passive) hang, not all of the time, but when they do, it's
usually when changing directories, getting a directory list, or
logging off the ftp server (in which case it will sit at 221- (using
netbsd ftp) until I control-C the ftp process.

I've talked to another user who is having this problem on
NetBSD/sparc... is a fix in the works?

--
Sean