Subject: Re: Status of IPF/IPNat on NetBSD/sparc64
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Sean Davis <erplefoo@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/28/2004 20:46:26
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:25:12 +0200, Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 03:29:36PM -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> > What is the status of IPFilter/IPNat on NetBSD/sparc64 -current?
>
> I'm running -current from a few weeks ago (with ipf already at 4.1.3)
> on my sparc64 main router/firewall/nat machine.
>
> I experienced no problems. My guess would be: if you hit any problems,
> you'll see them on i386 too.
>
> Martin

Cool. Given that my filter/nat rules will be exactly the same, for the
most part, as they are now on the i386 box, that's reassuring. I
really want to switch nat/filtering/dns over to the ultra 1, so that
I'm not doing it on my main workstation anymore. it's annoying having
the whole LAN lose connectivity when I reboot for a -current update
;-)

--
Sean