Subject: fpa driver
To: NetBSD Port Sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/09/2004 00:04:00
   Hey folks.  The DEFPA driver (fpa) was hosed on sparc64 as of at
least the 1.6ZJ snapshot which I have here.  In another forum, someone
suggested that it had been fixed recently (endianness issues?) but I've
not yet tried it myself.  Can anyone comment on this?

   Also, has anyone made a bootable CDROM image of a 2.0<anything>
snapshot recently?  If so, can I beg a copy?

            Thanks,
            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire             "...it's a matter of how tightly
Cape Coral, FL             you pull the zip-tie."       -Nadine Miller