Subject: Re: parallel printing
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/25/2004 20:28:17
In message <200406252229.i5PMTYZ25716@toad.rmkhome.com>, you write:

-> Rafal Boni said:
->
-> >Is there an implicit "but it didn't work with DELAY(1)" in there, or was
-> >that just because that's what the last patch I sent did and you didn't try
-> >cranking it down?
->
-> It didn't work with DELAY(1).
->
-> >And was this after upgrading to 2.0BETA, or still in 1.6.x?
->
-> That's with:
->
-> NetBSD sidewinder 1.6.2_STABLE NetBSD 1.6.2_STABLE (TENCATS) #4: Wed May 26
-> 15:11:26 MDT 2004     rmk@sidewinder:/usr/src/sys/arch/sparc64/compile/TENCA
-> TS sparc64
->
-> I haven't upgraded yet.

Ah, great, thanks for filling in the details... My brain has been running
on a sleep deficit lately, so I wasn't sure and didn't want to jump to
conclusions (and I'm sending to the list cuz I can't get mail to you
at rmkhome.com... I get bounced).

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@pobox.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill