Subject: Re: parallel printing
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/25/2004 18:07:39
In message <200406252127.i5PLRIb25557@toad.rmkhome.com>, you write:

-> Rafal Boni said:
->
-> >If you're willing to put that change into your 1.6.x lpt.c and that makes
-> >your printer work, I'll be happy to submit a pullup to the 1.6 branch for
-> >that change as well... I just didn't have a 1.6 system to test on, and I
-> >didn't want to ask for a pullup without testing.
->
-> I fooled around with this and got /dev/lpa0 working with an OKI PCL
-> printer. I added the extra DELAY() statements, and got it working with
-> DELAY(2).

Is there an implicit "but it didn't work with DELAY(1)" in there, or was
that just because that's what the last patch I sent did and you didn't try
cranking it down?

And was this after upgrading to 2.0BETA, or still in 1.6.x?

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@pobox.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill