Subject: Re: Re: Re: RASTERCONSOLE still broken (for 1.6.2 and -current)?
To: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/04/2004 08:35:58
Great, thanks a lot !
I did compile the kernel the mach64fb and went OK (at least the compile ;)
I didn't have much time last time to dig more but the symptoms are those:

-> text is pink on white (I used the "smaller" font)
-> I can't input anything with the keyboard any more ;(

as a n00b, I forgot to setup the network, so I'll have to boot the CD &
chroot to check (and recompile with new options) the kernel conf (maybe
add the wsmux pseudo-device if not present).

for the 4sec the services start, the display seems quicker than without
RASTERCONSOLE... unusable (as it) after, but quicker :)))

more news this evening after work ;)

--
                  ,      ,