Subject: Re: Quite off topic: Anyone using a DTK Ultra AXi Clone?
To: BJM Ibbs <socs386@york.ac.uk>
From: Mike Parson <mparson@bl.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/20/2004 16:22:16
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 01:48:24PM +0100, BJM Ibbs wrote:
> I apologise for this off-topic post, but I'm getting pretty desperate.
> I've flashed this board with a (slightly) incompatible Firmware. DTK don't
> seem to support these boards any more. Does anyone have any idea where I
> could get new firmware from?
> This board is pictured at
> http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~socs386/original.jpg and has part number
> (Main differences: VRM on a riser card and built-in 50 pin scsi next to
> UltraSCSI, instead of the adaptor board)
> SSM-3301.

Looks like a standard AXi Motherboard, same one I've got at home in a
Tatung U10S-360.

I downloaded updated firmwares from Sun:

http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/nep/hardware/boards/axi/index.html

Only problem is the Sun provided updater only runs under Solaris.

--
Michael Parson
mparson@bl.org