Subject: Re: What's left to do to make UltraSPARC SMP work?
To: 'port-sparc64@netbsd.org' <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: Timo Schoeler <ml@macfinity.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 03/03/2004 10:11:15
hi,

please add us too -- NetBSD SPARC64 MP would make the main reason for =20=

Solaris on my U2 and U60 go away -- MP...

;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------=20=

> -
> Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun =20
> Solaris
> Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH              WWW: =20
> http://www.bb-c.de/~vab/
> Meckenheim, Germany                                   Email: =20
> vab@bb-c.de
--=20
mit vorzueglichster Hochachtung/best regards,

Timo Sch=F6ler
//macfinity -- finest IT services | Triftstrasse 39 | 13353 Berlin | =20
Germany
Fon ++49 30 25 20 30 20 |=A0Fax ++49 30 25 20 30 19
PGP data http://www.macfinity.net/~tis/contact/PGPPKB_timo.schoeler.txt