Subject: Re: Corrupted stuff?
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/17/2004 09:57:55
After some encouraging emails from Andrey I've re-installed the Ultra5 that
I was having issues with (stock 1.6.1, pmap issues and all) it this time
it's doing much better.  It's returned to the spam-fighting ranks earlier
this morning and doing quite well.

I'm not exactly sure where the issue came from, but part of the filesystem
got corrupted either during or just after install and the system continued
to work well enough to be both annoying and useless.

I'm a happier person today.  When 1.6.2 install disks roll around I'll push
these babies up right away (clean install).

As for the pmap issue, is that a userland, kernel or both?

Thanks,

peter