Subject: Private
To: <>
From: juliusaju <juliusaju@telstra.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/16/2004 10:58:23
Private E-mail=3B juliusaju=40mail2world=2Ecom =

 =

Compliment of the season!
 =

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know=
 me personally=2E I am Mr=2E Julius Aju=2C the first son of Dr=2E Lewis A=
ju=2C the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered=
 in the land dispute in my country=2E I got your contact through network =
on line hence decided to write you=2E
 =

Before the death of my father=2C he had taken me to Johannesburg to depos=
it the sum of US14=2C000=2C000=2E00 million ( Fourteen Million=2C United =
States dollars)=2C in one of the private Finance / Security company as he=
 foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box=
 as gem stones to avoid much demur rage from Finance / Security company=2E=
 This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for=
 the Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland=2E
 =

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr=2ERobert Mugabe intro=
duced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and s=
ome few black farmers=2C and this resulted to the killing and mob action =
by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society=2E In fact a =
lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my fa=
ther was one of the victims=2E
 =

It is against this background that=2C I and my family fled Zimbabwe for f=
ear of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands where we ar=
e seeking political asylum and more so have decided to transfer my father=
=92s money to a more reliable foreign account=2E since the law of Netherl=
ands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to b=
e involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone o=
f Netherlands=2C As the eldest son of my father=2C I am saddled with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money coul=
d be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on t=
aking everything we have got=2E The South African government seems to be =
playing along with them=2E =

 =

I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South A=
frica for fear of going through the same experience in future=2C both cou=
ntries have similar political history=2E As a businessman=2CI am seeking =
for a partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in hi=
s hands=2C I must let you know that this transaction is risk free=2E If y=
ou accept to assist me and my family=2C all I want you to do for me=2C is=
 to make an arrangements with the security company to clear the consignme=
nt(funds) from their affiliate office here in the Netherlands as I have a=
lready given directives for the consignment to be brought to the Netherla=
nds from South Africa=2E But before then all modalities will have to be p=
ut in place like change of ownership to the consignment and more importan=
tly this money I intend to use for investment=2E =

 =

I have two options for you=2E Firstly you can choose to have certain perc=
entage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction=2E O=
r you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investmen=
t of the money in your country=2E Whichever the option you want=2C feel f=
ree to notify me=2E I have also mapped out 5=25 of this money for all kin=
ds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction=2EIf you do no=
t prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 20=25 of the money while =
the remaining 75=25 will be for my investment in your country=2E =

 =

Contact me with the above  E-mail address=2C this is the beginning of a l=
asting transaction between you me=2Cand the entire Lewis=27s family=2E
Thanks=2C GOD BLESS YOU
 =

Yours Faithfully=2C

Julius Aju