Subject: re: NetBSD/sparc64 current on Sun Blade 150
To: Richard Braun <syn@sceen.net>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/13/2004 10:19:44

   I've already posted about this, but now I have more information for people
   able to correct this kind of problems : I've built a NetBSD/sparc64 current
   from sources (version 1.6ZI), using ./build.sh -m sparc64 release and
   then nbmake-sparc64 iso-image from src/etc. When trying to boot on
   Sun Blade 150 machines, I get the error "Fast Data Access MMU Miss"...
   I guess the problem comes from the boot loader only. Could someone have
   a fast look at it ? Thanks :-).

you should have a 100MB or so .iso file iirc.  you said you had a
much smaller one?  can you check the build log for "make iso-image"
and see if there are any errors?

i will fire off a sparc64 build and see if i can build one from
-current.