Subject: Re: sil0680 on ultra 30
To: Antonio Marques <froz@icix.org>
From: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/15/2004 12:07:28
On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 06:24:28PM +0000, Antonio Marques wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally got myself a Silicon Image 0680 card as recommended by someone on this list,
> but I seem to be having some "lost interrupt" problems as shown by the dmesg below.
> Do I need to change anything in the machines firmware? Any help would be greatly apreciated.

There is no firmware interrupt mapping for the card. I don't know if
it's possible to work out somehow by ofw magic. Technically it is possible
to find out interrupt number from slot position but code has to be
written. For now the easiest workaround would be to hardcode interrupt
number into driver. Upper slot is 0 IFRC.

Can you post ofw configuration?

	Andrey