Subject: Machine hangs
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Doyle <paiste@darksun.org.uk>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/10/2004 16:26:39
Evening,

	I'm having a problem with the machine that I'd really appreciate
some assistance with. From time to time, normally after a couple of
weeks uptime, something seems to be killing the box stone dead without
any warning, I've been through the logfiles after the last crash and
so far it's turned up nothing that would shed some light on the cause.

Apart from this issue I really can't fault the machine at all.

The box would do a similar thing while the kernel was 1.6.1, but I built
a current (1.6ZG) kernel on recommendation (though the userland is still
the standard 1.6.1 ) which I'd hoped would cure the problem.

I'm sorry I can't give any further information than this at present
but any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Steve.

--