Subject: Re: example of /etc/XF86Config for Sun Ultra 10 w/creator available?
From: Christer O. Andersson <christer@a-son.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/07/2004 22:21:55
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 05:20:52PM +0100, macfinity Mailing Lists wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm in trouble with a Sun Ultra 10 getting X running on it :( [see dmsg
> below)
>
> google does not find _good_ examples on this topic, so i ask here...
>
> there is not special thing like dual head (you might notice that this
> machine has creator _and_ on board ATI gfx) required, just plain X on
> that creator...
>
> is anybody able to provide me an example of a running config?
>
> tia & regards,
>
> timo

Hi,
I don't think there is support for the creator in U10. And you don't need
an XF86Config at all for Suns. It works fine without it, if the graphics
adapter is supported.

I read something about graphics adapters and U10 on the list a while back.
It should be available in the archive.

/Christer

--
Christer O. Andersson