Subject: re: -current was failing while building gdb
To: Lloyd Parkes <lloyd@must-have-coffee.gen.nz>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/29/2003 16:28:14
   It's all happy now thanks to Christos Zoulas and Christian Limpach.

   The first thing I did was try out the sabtty support. I have an AceCat
   III tablet and a Garmin GPS that I would like to drive from a 'real'
   computer. Can anyone explain why the SAB based serial ports are now
   ttyh0 and ttyh1 instead of ttya and ttyb? The lack of a manual page
   didn't help me find the new names either. Mutter, grumble...

"now"?

ttya/ttyb refer to the 'zs' based serial devices.  ttyh[01] refer to
the 'sab' based serial drivers.  it's always been like this in netbsd.

   If nobody else has a manual page squirelled away somewhere, I'll whip
   one up and submit it.

that would be nice...

.mrg.