Subject: re: wi via cbb in Netra 105, "spurious vector"
To: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/27/2003 20:50:31
   On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 05:15:24PM -0700, Michael K. Sanders wrote:
   > Andrey Petrov writes:
   > >I need your ofw configuration(solaris' prtconf -pv or Matt's ofdump -p).
   > >PCI config dump might be helpful too but not neccessary.
   >
   > http://www.confusion.net/~msanders/tmp/ofdump.out
   > http://www.confusion.net/~msanders/tmp/pcictl.out

   On a quick look it seems right, I mean interrupt 3, so
   you should get your interrupts routed. I'd say something
   wrong with cardbus or wi driver. I don't have any of those ...

   Out of curiousity, do you have ide drives in the box and do
   they work?

cbb is supposed to work on sparc64 -- and wi works on 64 bit (alpha)
and bigendian (ppc) but i'm not sure it's been tested on LP64BE...
perhaps there are bugs there..

.mrg.