Subject: SIGSEGV on 1.6.1 dump
To: port-sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/21/2003 12:44:35
Still using dump, sorry.  :) Trying to use the dump script to write to a
cleanly made partition and I get:

  extract file ./tar_files/base.tgz
    DUMP: readBlocks: lseek fails: Invalid argument
    DUMP: rawread: lseek fails
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: rawread: lseek2 fails: Invalid argument!
    DUMP: SIGSEGV: ABORTING!
      DUMP: SIGSEGV: ABORTING!
      DUMP: SIGSEGV: ABORTING!
  DUMP: DUMP: SIGSEGV: ABORTING!
  SIGSEGV: ABORTING!
  Segmentation fault - core dumped

This works in 1.6T. I thought 1.6.1 had fixed the dump issue. Or am I
hitting something else?

ciao!

leam