Subject: Re: Bulk build questions
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/01/2003 13:27:55
On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 01:07:47PM +0200, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
> > /usr has a touch over 3G left.
>
> that's most likely not enough even for distfiles.

Yeah, that will not be enough.

Does the bulk build fetch everything in advance? Does it clean in-between?

If it fetches on-demand it might be ok for as far as he'll get ;-} (the
mission is to spot things broken on sparc64 and I guess there will be quite a
few)

I just looked at a random pkgsrc distfile directory I had lying around and
it's ~1GB - but I did not do a bulk build.

leam, can you use NFS and some space on another machine perhaps?

Martin