Subject: re: 32 bit kernel reliability
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/01/2003 13:59:02
   Since we wondered about the current state of 32 bit kernels recently...

   I updated my U5 to current this morning, running a 32 bit kernel, and it
   managed to do a complete "build.sh -j 2 build" run with this kernel. The
   freshly build (sparc) userland runs fine too.

   No complete test, but seems there is nothing fundamentally broken right now.

i have two systems running fairly recent 32 bit -current.  the
ultra1 is showing the sleep doesn't return, select/poll don't
time out, etc, bug though... the ultra10 is not.

.mrg.