Subject: Re: XFree86 v43 vs. 33 clients
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@attbi.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 03/24/2003 15:13:03
In message <20030324122105.GF342@drowsy.duskware.de>, you write:

-> On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 04:26:31AM -0500, Rafal Boni wrote:
-> > Folks:
-> > 	I upgraded my U5 to the userland and X Martin had sent out an
-> > 	email for on March 8th (kernel was already recent), and am now
-> > 	having trouble with TCL, especifically as used by exmh.
->
-> When I moved my machine from XF3 to XF4 I blew away /usr/X11R6 before, then
-> installed the new X and then recompiled all X based pkgs.

Heh, if it's good enough for you, I think I'll follow that advice as well 8-)

-> I'm not sure anything else is worth the trouble.
->
-> Martin
-> P.S.: since it has been asked in another mail in this thread: the X snapshot
-> does *not* include an X server for the U5, AFAICT.

Right, I'm just using X clients to display on one of the headed peecees.

Thanks,
--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@attbi.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill