Subject: Re: basic specs / comparison
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/29/2003 10:41:51
On Jun 21,  2:08pm, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
} On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 09:11:17AM -0800, John Nemeth wrote:
} > On Jun 21,  7:44am, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
} > }
} > } http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/
} >
} > This link produced a 404 error.
}
} you must have mistyped it, then.  it's valid.

     I didn't type it, I clicked on it.  I use Netterm as a telnet/ssh
client.  With it, I can simply right click on a URL and pick "Launch
this URL" and it will call up a browser to "launch" the URL.  It's a
very handy feature.  Anyways, I tried again and it worked the second
time.  I have no idea why it didn't work the first time.

}-- End of excerpt from Lubomir Sedlacik