Subject: Re: X11 support
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/28/2003 12:56:32
Well I Read that OpenBSD supports on board ATI chipset on UPA machines,
is it difficult to have a look at the OpenBSD code?
Sorry for the dumb question... I'm just trying to understand :)
IS there any priority to the frame buffer issue on Ultra machines ?
I could try to spend some time to work at that, even tough I never did
something like that before, my work on NetBSD and FreeBSD was only as a
porter of some net applications in hte port collection but I never looked
into kernel code, but anyway why not trying... I could get in touch with
someone workign at it already maybe ?

Rick