Subject: Re: First timer
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Bustamam Harun <bustamam98@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/09/2002 13:26:46
I was thinking of doing that since I have the text.tgz file already on CD, but will it be able to
track the packages installed if we do it this way.  I'm not sure how packages are handled on
NetBSD.

=====
Jangan sokong Microsoft, gunakan OpenOffice.org kat:http://www.openoffice.org&nsbsp;Sila sumbangkan kebolehan anda untuk projek Singa Emas kat:http://oo-l10n-my.sourceforge.net Bustamam