Subject: Re: apache2/DAV on sparc64
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Gillespie <epg@pretzelnet.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/05/2002 11:00:51
Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com> writes:

>    Hey folks.  Anyone running Apache 2.x with DAV enabled under
> NetBSD/sparc64?  Everything seems to work great except DAV
> locking

Did you set DAVLockDB in httpd.conf?  Something like this:

    DAVLockDB "/tmp/dav_lock"

> and the Apache sources are such that, even as an accomplished C
> programmer, I gave up looking for where the locking is done
> after a solid two hours of tracing through abstraction layer
> after abstraction layer after abstraction layer.

Look in modules/dav/fs/lock.c and modules/dav/main/util_lock.c.

BTW, i have never run apache2 on netbsd/sparc64, so don't take my
message to imply that it does work even if you have the correct
settings.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett