Subject: apache2/DAV on sparc64
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/05/2002 01:58:50
   Hey folks.  Anyone running Apache 2.x with DAV enabled under
NetBSD/sparc64?  Everything seems to work great except DAV
locking...and the Apache sources are such that, even as an accomplished
C programmer, I gave up looking for where the locking is done after a
solid two hours of tracing through abstraction layer after abstraction
layer after abstraction layer.  My configuration, versions, etc are
identical to a [functioning] machine running Solaris8, so I thought I'd
check here first.

   Just wondering if anyone else has it working.

   Anyway, aside from that, so far NetBSD/sparc64 kicks all kinds of
butt on the two Ultra1/170 systems I've been futzing with over the past
several days.  Nice work, folks!  Very nice work!

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den