Subject: Re: miniroot/sysinst seg fault
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Umang Kumar <umkumar@hotmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/24/2002 15:45:56
Hi
No resolution/replies on this one.
I had to reinstall Solaris ..and had a fun time getting Solaris to
understand the label...managed to make it work after I dd'd the BSD label
and re-installed Solaris.
So downloaded NetBsd 1.6 miniroot again...and with a partition table of a
gig for swap and app 15 gig root...the installation choked on discovering
the network interface.
It could not find hme0 and then I got the /:write failed, file system is
full error.
Also, trap textfault at 1753a8!! sending SIGILL due to trap 16: illegal
instruction.
uid 0 comm ifconfig on /: file system full.

What is going on???
Thanks
Umang