Subject: Re: Ultra 5/10 with hme and 1.6
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@attbi.com>
From: Sam Tannous <stannous@cisco.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/18/2002 09:25:32
Forgive my ignorance but doesn't one have to first install
non-current (1.6), then get current source, and then build
a new kernel?  (This last step will take me a while if the
box freezes every time I try a build).

Or is there a generic current-kernel for sparc64 somewhere?
(current-snapshot?)

Thanks,
Sam