Subject: bootable CDs
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/20/2002 06:21:43
     I would like to make a bootable CD for my Ultra 1E.  I've been
doing some digging.  I found various pieces of information in a couple
of FAQs, the mksunbootcd man page, and the mkisofs man page.  However,
I haven't found anything that is totally coherent.  I was wondering if
somebody could give me step by step instructions?  My goal is to make a
single CD that will boot on i386, sparc, and sparc64.  I've made i386
CDs in the past, so I'm somewhat famailiar with the process.  I already
a directory tree from which to build the image.