Subject: Re: Ultra 10, anyone?
To: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/29/2002 09:46:15
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Andrey Petrov wrote:
> For me it works on local disk with or without patch. Are you saying
> that you have the same problem building distribution either locally
> or over nfs? Can you provide more details on this then.

I'm doing a "./build.sh", and get an error while running a host-compiled
program somewhere in the gcc bootstrap/rebuild process - I don't have the
log at my hands, but postet it already yesterday - the compiler doesn't
get argc properly in main().

> Is that possible that your OBJDIR or TOOLDIR is on nfs?

No.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html