Subject: Re: Fixes to use 16 SCSI targets with FAS on Ultra 1E
To: None <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Sung-Won Chung <swchung7@hotmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/27/2002 09:08:07
What about to use a flag for each scsi id ?
I think 16-255 flags for the scsi devices for a scsi controller
can be statically allocated at the SCSI controller's driver.
Then, the flags can be read and activated by scsipi layer.
I think these flags can be reconfigured by userconf (with some
modification).

Sung-Won Chung