Subject: None
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: ben <bentikko@excite.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/21/2002 10:23:08
Dear Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

My name is BEN TIKKO, my father owns one the largest
Farms in Zimbabwe, he was assassinated during the Land
Reform Policy on his way home from the farm.

I am writing you for assistance if you can help me receive an amount of
fund my late father deposited in Accra, Ghana with a security company for
the purchase of farm machineries and his future  Investment.

Before his untimely death he notified my mother and me about the fund and
the documents covering the fund with the security company is with us.
Presently, the fund has been transferred to their branch in Amsterdam, the
Netherlands.

The total amount is $26.4million we are now soliciting for your assistance
to claim this fund and put it into your account oversea because we are in
Accra Ghana now because they want to assassinate us too.

We shall like you to work with us as a foreign associate and claim this
fund on our  behalf before we would get a visa and travel to your country
to join you.

We would give you 15% for your assistance and 5% is set aside for any
expenses we might incurred during the course of this transaction, while
80% is for my family and me. Our 80% would be invested by us in your
country in any business proposed by you as a partner since that was the
intention of my father before he was assassinated.

Please if you are interested in assisting us do send your telephone/fax
numbers  and your address when replying me so that we can discuss better
and send you the documents covering the fund in due course.

Awaiting your quick response.

Best regards,

BEN TIKKO.