Subject: Re: where to buy a box ?
To: Matt Prazak <prazak@scra.org>
From: ptiJo <ptiJo@noos.fr>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/29/2002 21:10:39
 well... in fact price is "what is important" :)
 I just want to trash my home gateway (Intel MMX-200) to some nice SUN
workstation.
 Just for the fun of playing with some new architecture.

 It will just do things like PF (FW&NAT), NFSd, DHCPd, HTTPd, FTPd ...

 that's why I pointed out Ultra5 - to have better perf than my current
Intel but I don't want to spend too much money in it ;(

 so... according to the above description, should I still keep an eye on
U5 or to something else (low price is the most important thing ;) ?

thX for answers guys,
	Jo

PS: Matt, I'm having a look at the site... looks nice, thX !

On the last episode, Matt Prazak <prazak@scra.org> said to
port-sparc64@netbsd.org: