Subject: Re: More information with NetBSD on a Sun Blade 100
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Peter Kieltyka <peter@eluks.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/04/2002 17:02:46
I installed NetBSD -current on Feb. 03/02 .. using the most current branch
(ZA) and these are the problems I encountered on the Sun Blade 100:

1.) PCIBUS is not fully supported; it is down graded to Ultra/33 udma mode
2, and should be running at Ultra/66 udma mode 4

2.) VGA support

3.) Sound support

4.) Power management support

5.) USB Keyboard support

The system does function .. however the biggest problem I think exists right
now is the first one I listed, the pci bus being downgraded... that will cut
file i/o in half.. ouch

-Peter