Subject: Latest snapshots
To: NetBSD Sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <sketch@rd.bbc.co.uk>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/26/2001 12:12:58
Does anyone build regular sparc64 shapshots which I can try?  The
20010821 snapshot completely fails to boot (just hangs) whilst
a CD install of 1.5.2 release dies trying to make build even at
the cleandir stage (get a sparc_interrupt %tick blah panic which
has been reported on this list before.  Don't think there was a
conclusion to the thread (no, I'm not running ntp or anything)).

It's a basic Ultra10 with a Creator 3D card and 256Mb.

I should probably get some details on my hangs :)  Still wouldn't
mind trying an up-to-date snapshot though.

--
 Jonathan Perkin - BBC Internet Services - <sketch@rd.bbc.co.uk>