Subject: Ultra2 - The hardware strikes back!!
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: guy smiley <raz0rclaw@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/24/2001 17:53:47
After help from the list, I decided to wipe my machine
and start anew with all my files.  Bad move!! I got
the machine to boot to single user, and then it says
it cant find sh! Reboot it, and i get a Fast MMU
error! ( how did it boot in the first place??? ) Well
I am dropping my fourth nuke on this Ultra2 and will
start from scratch.  Curious though: I am using the
install docs that use a Sun boot and then install
NetBSD to the second disk: how has that worked for
folks????