Subject: 3C905B-TX isn't load
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Neilson_Ant=F4nio_Henriques?= <neilson@predialnet.com.br>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/12/2001 21:46:48
Hi all ..

    I know that all newbies piss off anyone but I really need
    to put this machine up and running. NetBSD is a good
    choice of OS.

    I've 3 NICs 3C905B-TX installed at this machine. Beside
    the kernel load and "identify" the NIC, it isn't usable because
    "ifconfig -a" only shows hme and the other default ones.

    The kernel says three times:

    3Com 3c905B-TX 10/100 Ethernet (ethernet network, revision 0x30)
aunction 0 not configured

    I know that this "error" can be displayed due to a NIC
    misconfiguration but I hope someone can help me or point me
    a hint. (maybe NetBSD i386 shows something similar)

    Thankful !

    Neilson