Subject: re: Current kernel fails to build (simba.c)
To: Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/31/2001 18:49:24
   Hi,

   I just cvs'ed NetBSD current and tried to build a custom kernel. I rebuilt
   config first. Alas make depend dies with:

   make: don't know how to make ../../../../arch/sparc64/dev/simba.c. Stop

   I checked and I don't seem to have the file. Anyone have any ideas? Could
   it just be a problem with my config file? I tried compiling POWEROFSEVEN
   to test but it does witht he same error.

   I'm just cvs updating to make sure I didn't just catch he code at a bad
   time.

i think this is just a stale .depend file in your build directory.
dev/simba.c has been removed.... try removing the .depend file and
running make depend again.

.mrg.