Subject: Re: reboot hangs on sparc64
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/31/2001 08:43:25
> Now I have new troubles after bash :-) When I reboot my Sun Ultra 5
> the machine hangs, i.e. it doesnt't reboot itself. Has there been
> any progress to identify and correct the problem? I'm using 1.5.2.

No, noone with a machine with XIR ("reset button") has been able to reproduce
the problem. If anyone has the pinout of the lab console jumper for an U5,
which should contain an XIR connector, I'll be more than happy to connect
it on mine and set up everything to debug this.

I didn't find anything in the sun docs, else I would have already done it.

Martin