Subject: re: Installation Instructions for Netbooting
To: Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/30/2001 22:24:25

   I've managed to successfuly install NetBSD on an UltraSparc 5 workstation
   with the help of the people on the -install list. I had to net boot it in
   the end. One thing I noticed (which I now actually notice is in the FAQ)
   is that the loader requested by TFTP doesn't have the architecture
   appended to it. Perhaps the installation instructions could be updated to
   mention this (2nd paragraph in "Installing NetBSD by using a diskless
   setup").

thanks for the note.  i've updated the install documentation.

.mrg.