Subject: Re: ESP200 SCSI controller
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Khavkine <paul@colba.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/26/2001 18:27:34
I seem to be confused about the origins of ESP200
In some places i see reference to Qlogic on others (like man esp) it's
Emulex
Who actually made the card ? I know it's NCR53c9x based.
If anyone knows about any docs that still exist out there let me know.

Thanx
Paul

--
"Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish
 Flanders was dead."