Subject: Re: NetBSD-current on sparc64 comments
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/25/2001 23:19:02
> 	That identical program fails for me. It also report (at link time)
>
> /usr/lib/libstdc++.so: warning: reference to compatibility vfork();
> include <unistd.h> for correct reference

Yes, I have that too (and I think its a bug - but ignored it).

> 	The 1.5X was a fresh install from the snapshot, and then a later
> 	untar of the second 1.5X snapshot on top :)
>
> 	What gcc version are you using?

I'm using the 2.95.3 one, build by myself from sources somewhere between Matts
first and second snapshot. Matt: can you try if this program works for you?

David: you could try rebuilding the world with USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN set and then
try again, maybe this is a bogon in the snapshot. I will update my box to
current and rebuild everything on monday, then try again - maybe something
introduced very recently broke this.

Martin