Subject: Re: Ifconfig does not work on miniroot of the 1.5.1 release on Netra T1 machines.
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org, port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/17/2001 13:58:56
	Hello.  Thanks for the reply.  I have been using the miniroot image, and
its included kernel, from the miniroot image provided in the NetBSD-1.5.1
binary  release distribution.
Following your suggestion and assuming that ifconfig is doing the right
thing, I find that I cannot connect to any network attached devices, be
they on the local net or on some other net.  I think in this case, ifconfig
just isn't working.  I suspect it's a 32-bit versus 64-bit issue.
-Brian