Subject: Re: --db_more-- in recent sparc64 kernel
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/17/2001 12:00:16
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 11:32:54AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > Hum..... magic didn't happen, I moved toolchain, but kernel
> > still crashes.
>
> You are not by chance running an older libc on the machine where it works?

Thanks for suggestion, libc seems fine, the latest I got is
it doesn't matter on which machine I build kernel and what toolchain
I used, something is different in machines themselves:
1) ultra2 with 2 cpu and serial console, kernel boots and works
2) ultra2 with 1 cpu and display, kernel crashes at the very beginning

	Andrey