Subject: Re: 1.5.1(ish) and ^C
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/27/2001 12:38:26
	To follow up on my own reply...
	A 1.5.1 kernel without DEBUG does not boot on my ultra1 - so it
	looks like I'll be taking Martin's -current kernel with COMPAT_15
	route :)

	Somewhat entertainingly the sparc64 gcc will not compile perl
	with -mcpu=v8, (or v9, sparclet or sparclite), while a sun4m
	sparc can. I think I'll just avoid -mcpu on my ultra for now :/

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --