Subject: Re: sparc64 netbsd install...
To: B. Cook <bcook@poklib.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/15/2001 14:31:55
--SLauP2uySp+9cKYP

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 04:02:52PM -0400, B. Cook wrote:

> I'm ready to take another shot at installing NetBSD on sparc64.. I'd like=
> do this without solaris, and I've not had much luck with netbooting it, as
> there is no solaris on the box...

What problems have you experienced with netbooting? What steps did you
take to set it up? My personal advice would be to bull through with the
netbooting. It ends up being really convenient for a number of reasons.
If you want to pursue this, write back to the list, and we can try to
help.

--=20
Mason Loring Bliss             (( "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind drea=
ms
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  )) build  their nest  with fragments  dropp=
ed
http://acheron.ne.mediaone.net ((  from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tago=