Subject: Re: sparc64 netbsd install...
To: B. Cook <bcook@poklib.org>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/14/2001 16:58:13
Taken from http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/sparc64/faq.html#nosolarisinstall

How do I install without a second disk or without Solaris

If you have a CD-ROM in your Ultra Sparc you can fetch the ramdisk file
system image and burn that on a CD. Note: this is not a valid ISO image, so
you will need a CD-ROM mastering software that trusts you to know what you
are doing. Cdrecord on NetBSD will do.