Subject: re: booting an Ultra 30
To: Andrei Petrov <and@genesyslab.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 03/16/2001 03:51:57

   I tried to boot my friend's ultra30, and netboot works so I do think
   that your ofwboot.net image is somehow corrupted. Make sure it properly
   downloaded(there is checksum file there nearby you can use, don't ask me
   how - I've never tried). But ...

   Kernel panics though with 'could not get psycho interrupt-map' or
   'could not get interrupt-map-mask'. I can say that there are no such
   properies among listed in OFW, the closest I could find was 'interrupts'.
   Anyway, 'prtconf -pv' partial output is attached. I don't know much
   about psycho yet, but I got environment set up, so if somebody wants
   a try run, shouldn't be a problem.

i need to investigate what to do in the absense of these properties.

thanks for the prtconf -pv.

.mrg.