Subject: Re: Possible short-term fix for sparc64 cpp problem
To: None <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Shin'ichiro TAYA <taya@sm.sony.co.jp>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/25/2001 01:36:12
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:27:55 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

> Could someone who has been experiencing problems with sparc64's /usr/bin/cpp
> please patch that script with the following diff and test it with a
> previously failing package?  This *should* make sure that all the necessary
> platform definitions work.

With this patch, I could not compile lib/librpsvc properly.
I'm using yet_another_local.tar.gz

Script started on Thu Jan 25 01:21:29 2001
root@turtle10# make dependall DESTDIR=/export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/DEST
rpcgen -c /export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/lib/librpcsvc/bootparam_prot.x -o bootparam_prot.c
gcc: /export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/lib/librpcsvc/bootparam_prot.x: linker input file unused since linking not done
rpcgen -c /export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/lib/librpcsvc/klm_prot.x -o klm_prot.c
gcc: /export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/lib/librpcsvc/klm_prot.x: linker input file unused since linking not done
rpcgen -c /export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/lib/librpcsvc/mount.x -o mount.c
gcc: /export/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/lib/librpcsvc/mount.x: linker input file unused since linking not done

     .
     .
     .